- Apple got hit hard this week, despite the good earnings. Off course the illness of Steve Jobs has a hand in this.
- Can we conclude AAPL is going for a leg down ?
- Do the good results create a counterweight for the bad news about Jobs?
- Volume spiked up, so the attention to AAPL is there.
- I wouldn’t conclude anything yet and wait some more weeks for a clarification. Or AAPL will continue to rise as the news of Jobs gets digested. Or it can be hit really hard if Jobs wouldn’t return.(let’s hope he does come back)
- If you’re in, Stop loss is at 322
- A channel pattern (uncertainty) is most likely.