- AMD is on its way to the 8.2 resistance level
- It also tested it in august, but failed. At that point the 50d MA went below the 200dMA, causing a huge fall in stock price
- It climed back and tested the 8.2 resistance level again in november
- Last monday, it broke the 8.2 level intraday, but closed below
- Last friday, it tested the support of the 200d MA, but bounced and closed higher eventually.
- A break of the 8.2 level and staying above for 2 to 3 days is quite a signal if you’d ask me.