I had a more in depth look at one the companies listed here, with following thoughts/reads :
– Storage growth mirrors online data boom
– The end of discs will come sooner as we think.
– Other major players (CSCO) stepping in.
– Iphone and other internet enabled smartphones will boost consumer online video.
– Gigabytes of photos will become Terabytes of video.
Specialised firms have plenty of growth perspectives. And Network Appliance (NTAP) shows a clean trend and broke it’s 18 month high.
Some good news (being taken over ?) will zoom stock price up.